OXYwatt at work, while learning and traveling

A small drop in the amount of oxygen circulating in your blood is enough to feel unpleasant discomfort while working or learning. However, to ensure the optimum dose of this element it is not enough to simply breathe. It turns out that we often inhale polluted, and thus of poorer quality, air. What is more, all those who spend most of their days in closed rooms without fresh air supply are exposed to carbon dioxide effect, which is a by-product of respiration. Sedentary lifestyle, lack of physical activity and a diet low in vitamins and minerals, influencing decrease of blood transport parameters, are also not favourable for oxygenation.

The effect of these factors is hypoxia, whose effects may be drowsiness and concentration problems, which is particularly disadvantageous for learners. Moreover, the body without the appropriate oxygen intake slows down, feels the effects of stress or sleepless nights in a larger degree. Metabolism slows down, productivity and resistance to infections decrease.

Chronic fatigue can have a very negative effect on the quality of life. According to the National Institute for Health (NIH) "Oxygen therapy helps many people to function better and lead a more active life" - Source

It is enough to make 9 to 15 OXYwatt breaths, divided into three series, to feel the difference in well-being and work or learn more effectively.

Stress

Very often, stress occurs simultaneously with fatigue and creates so called vicious circle: we are more and more tired, we are more and more stressed, and while stressed we become tired faster.

Health care workers often indicate hypertrophy as one of the causes of cardiac problems, hypertension, muscle tone, overweight and insomnia.

According to the American Institute of Stress (AIS), the easiest and most effective way to combat stress has appeared to be breathing, underestimated by human, 100% natural, safe, accessible to everyone - Source

Controlled, deep breathing for 20-30 minutes each day will help to reduce tension, stimulating the nervous system and providing an additional dose of oxygen. If we add an extra dose of life-giving oxygen to this process, combined with a refreshing and relaxing mint, the effect will be even more surprising.

Travelling

Fatigue is one of the dangers when traveling by car. In 2016, as many as 655 car accidents were caused by fatigue and falling asleep behind the wheel.


As OXYwatt can always be at hand, it is a great way to rejuvenate your mind, oxygenate your brain and clean the airways during long, tiring and tedious journeys in a closed vehicle surrounded by automobile exhaust. Inhalation of oxygen enhances remembering ability, concentration and responsiveness.


In addition, it is a remedy which is 100% natural, containing up to 95% of pure oxygen. The remaining 5% is neutral air and mint or grapefruit flavour.